Saturday, February 2, 2013

Club Review: The Tin Room ~ Dallas, TX
Which cookie do you grab first?


(Photo Source: C Marcelo)
   Males In Motion stopped in at The Tin Room a few weeks ago on a Friday night. The club was packed with men both exotic male dancers and customers. We arrived around 9:30pm and I counted 20 dancers in the room at that time. It was a smorgasbord for this male dancer fan. Anywhere that you could want to sit or stand, there were male dancers close-at-hand. (And I always try to keep my hands close.) It reminded me of my favorite bakery. I love their cookies and they have all different types, shapes and colors of cookies. I love them all! The decision is always difficult to make...I mean which cookie do you want to grab first? And I'll admit it, I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar on more than one occasion.
   From where I sat, there were hot male dancers in front of me, to my left, to my right and behind me. Yes, I had chosen the perfect place to sit. I wore out the cover on the stool where I was sitting from all the spinning around that I kept doing.

(Photo Source: C Marcelo)
   There were a few career milestones reached for me in this visit to The Tin Room. First, for my three day visit to Dallas, the largest pouch requirement was found at The Tin Room. There is the full pouch and then there is the FULL pouch. This was definitely the FULL pouch. I both saluted, and paused for a moment of silence to express my inner gratitude and appreciation. It was a special moment. I didn't get the dancer's name. He was rather busy as you might understand.
   The second milestone and in a similar experience, I gained a new appreciation for the stars and stripes. Joel, you make me proud to be an American exotic male dancer fan. Joel is a definite hottie that would stand out in any crowd. His choice of underwear inspired me to give another one for the good ol' red, white and blue...or should I say "another ones ($)".
   Last but definitely not least, the third milestone reached was there were more brief covered pouches laid upon my thigh and poised upon my knee at the Tin Room than at any club of it's kind I have ever been to. The memory of it almost brings me to....well, let's say, brings me to tears...tears of joy that is. Of course, the memory has other effects on me as well, but this is not the time or the place for that story. A friend of mine would say that those memories are for deposits in the spank bank. And we'll just leave it at that.

(Photo Source: C Marcelo)
   Special thanks goes out from us to the dancer Robby, who looked exceptional in the green Addicted underwear. Thanks for looking exceptional but also, instead of just 'working' us, you took the time to make us feel welcome. A little attention goes a long way for a customer. Not that we complain about a dancer 'working' us either...yea, we like that part too.
   Another dancer that caught our eye was George in his black Calvin Kleins. He's cute, sexy and friendly. When we were there he danced a lot on the back stage that was close to the rest rooms. He was one of the main reasons I kept spinning around on the stool. Yes, George, you made me want to sit-and-spin. Woohoo!

(Photo Source: C Marcelo)

   We recommend The Tin Room without any reservation. Any male dancer fan who enters its doors for the purpose of having fun, will definitely do so. We recommend you go early for the best parking and the best seats. Until next time, we wish you vivid dreams of large male pouches resting on your knee, and the real thing as well! And please, don't forget to tip the boyz!
(Special thanks to C Marcelo for the photos used in this blog.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice review. It's a local favorite stop for nearly everyone I know. In 2011, we went for New Year's with straight and gay friends and we had an absolute ball on the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From all of us at The World Famous TiN R00M, we want to thank you for your business and for your wonderful review !!! We look forward to your next visit.

    ReplyDelete