Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Celebrating 10 Years!!!
Thank You From Males In Motion


(Photo Source: Males In Motion )
   October marks the 10 year anniversary of Males In Motion. Thank you to all the fans, exotic male dancers, bartenders, promoters, photographers, owners, managers, blog readers and related businesses. What started as a simple database providing me with the locations of male strip clubs in North America has grown to encompass activities and events that promote one of my favorite entertainment industries.

(Photo Source: Males In Motion )
   I have met some amazing people at the bars/clubs/events with exotic male dancers. I've watched some of my favorite locations disappear from the map while others are still going strong. The social media have allowed me to be introduced to many new fans, dancers and venues.

(Photo Source: Males In Motion )
   Ten years have gone fast. I look forward to the next 10 because I still love the dancing boys! I still love sexy men in and out of underwear performing on a stage, swinging on a pole (pun intended), dancing in a cage, or giving me a lap dance. I still love photographing 'the boyz' in the clubs or in the studio. I still love tipping and 'accidentally-on-purpose' causing my hand to slip and grab their junk, getting told no, apologizing, and then having amnesia and doing it again.

(Photo Source: Males In Motion )
   I send out a special thank you to Mojo's in Tulsa, OK, Boxers N Briefs in St. Louis, MO, Swinging Richards in Atlanta, GA, and Stockbar in Montreal for giving me some of my best memories. I am ready to create many, many more. Thank you to Donovan, Jacob, Conrad and Tye, the Males In Motion models, for doing a superb job representing us.

(Photo Source: Males In Motion )
   Thanks to all the blog readers who follow me each month. Thanks for sharing my favorite form of entertainment --- exotic male dancers. May there be many hot and hung dick dancers in your future! Until next time, tip the boys a dollar for me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment