Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Hour - Now I know why it's happy!
The Bulge At The Brick/Joe's in Dallas!

   So, a man walks into a bar in the middle of the afternoon (badda bing!)...because his partner is tired and wants to get a beer. "Is it open he says?" The man responds, "The sign says it is." So, my partner and I, the man, walk into The Brick/Joe's in Dallas, TX. Before our eyes can adjust, a male voice comes out of the darkness, "Hello". We say hello back and as we begin to see more clearly, we realize the voice came from a damn cute guy wearing a pair of Calvin Klein football themed underwear with the lace up look on the basket. Of course, then I'm ready to say the other "hello". You know the one I mean. The one you say when you see that hot guy walking in the crosswalk, or down the grocery aisle, or in the car next to you at the traffic light. Yea, you know which one.
(Photo Source: Brick Dallas Facebook Page)
   We think we're just coming into a bar in the afternoon to have a beer but little did we know, The Brick/Joe's has brought the Happy Hour to a new level. And now I know why it is a happy hour. First, we see Micah, the bartender and the owner of the voice from the darkness, and then it isn't very long before male dancers start arriving and stepping onto the platforms and swinging on the poles. I want to make it clear that these were no ordinary male dancers. I have never seen so many pair of underwear in one place being stretched to the limit. Whatever term you want to use - hung, full basket, blessed, well-endowed,etc. - they all applied. The bulge was big. And those that enjoy the walking-away-view, that scenery was very very nice as well.
   There were four bartenders including Micah at the bar where we sat. ALL FOUR were hot as hell. I know it sounds like I'm gushing but the truth is the truth. One of them was wearing a pair of underwear that covered half his ass...this was the design. When I wasn't watching the dancers I was following that ass. The other two bartenders had obviously been spending some quality time in a gym, and I for one was full of appreciation for their hard work. One of them is in the pic below.
(Photo Source: Brick Dallas Facebook Page)
   Micah kept us engaged at the bar with witty conversation. I asked his permission to take this pic so everyone could see how cute he is. And just so you know, he makes a mean dirty martini as well.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill's IPhone)
   I'll be honest after a rather disappointing previous night, I was in need of an attitude adjustment in the form of alcohol and hot men. At the Brick/Joe's I found both. And seriously, I could have sat at the bar and watched the four bartenders and been perfectly content. But the fact that there were also up to seven male dancers at a time throughout the room kept me happy. From my vantage point I saw a slim dancer wearing Andrew Christian red and white underwear that fit perfectly. I watched a muscular dancer in a red thong and hanging long. There was the boy in blue whose bulge was about to bust out of the fabric.
(Photo Source: Brick Dallas Facebook Page)
   At this moment I must say "Thank you" to my friend Kurt in Tulsa for his recommendation that I stop in at The Brick/Joe's. I am truly grateful. By now it is obvious that I also recommend the Brick/Joe's. You'll find it at 2525 Wycliffe, Dallas, TX. If you're in the Dallas area go party early for Happy Hour. You'll be glad you did!
   Until next time, find your place to appreciate the bulge. And don't forget to tip the boyz!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment