Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It's All About The Tease!
A Males In Motion Motto


Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Joey

<\td><\tr>
   It's enough to make you go crazy! What is? Leave them hanging. Leave them wanting more. It's all about the tease!

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Allen Cody

   Yes, I like the 'full monty'. I like naked men. I enjoy clubs where male nudity is the drawing card. However, what excites me most is how they go from keeping 'the boys' covered to standing before you in the buff. That is where the show is created. That is where the entertainment happens.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Austin

   Anyone can go online and see naked men any time of day, all day long. We can see pics of naked men. We can watch videos of naked men. And let's take it a step farther. We can hire a hot, sexy male to come to our house or hotel room and get naked for us. So, what is going to lure me to watch you, the exotic male dancer? What is going to motivate me enough to get me out of my cozy home and into the bar or club where you are performing? Then, what is going to motivate me to hand my cash over to you? It's the tease. It's all about the tease!

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Zac

   Let's set the stage for the game. The exotic male dancer's strategy begins with how he will get the customer to give him cash in tips. The customer's strategy is how can I see more, touch more, or do more with the exotic male dancer by giving him cash in tips. In this blog, I am assisting the exotic male dancer with his strategy. The bottom line is this...tease the customer into thinking he/she is going to get more than what you actually give.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Conrad

   How do you tease a customer into thinking they will get more than you will actually give? Let's go with the format of the exotic male dancer or male stripper at a club on a stage. The goal is to get the customer to come to the stage and tip you. How will we get that accomplished? First, use your eyes. Make eye contact with them. That says, I see you and I want you to come and see me. Second, give them the smile. If you have a cute, great, sexy smile...it will push the buttons for many customers. A smile sends an invitation. It says, I want you here by me. It says, come on over and let's see what happens.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Tye

   Third, use body language. Sometimes this can be subtle as in rubbing your hand across your chest or abs. Other times it can be more obvious as in grabbing your underwear covered cock, or sticking your hand down your pants.
   Fourth, watch their response. Did the customer meet your gaze and hold it? Did you get a smile back? Did you spark an interest that shows in his/her eyes?

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Jacob

   Fifth, give them a small glimpse of your wares. Pull your underwear down from the side. Show a portion of that ass cheek. Pull your underwear down almost to the point where your cock is starting to show and stop. Make them come to you if they want to see more. Not that they necessarily will see more, but ... It's all about the tease!

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Donovan

   When the customer is standing at the stage/box before you ready to tip, dollars in hand...what do you do to get as many of their dollars as you possibly can before they leave you? This is up to the male dancer. He decides what happens. The customer is already there so they are going to tip. But how the exotic male dancer responds will most often determine how long the customer stays and continues to tip.
   At this point I must return to my role as a customer and tell you what causes me to tip more. In this blog I have basically told you what motivates me. I like eye contact from a male dancer. He tells me he notices that I am there. He flashes a smile. For me that smile says, "I see you and I know you are interested. Come on over and let's have fun." I want him to work me just a little more. Show me a bit of ass. And I like the overt demonstration of sexuality. Grab your crotch and squeeze a little. Pull down your underwear a little. Show me what I might get to touch. Now I am up walking toward the dancer.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Joey

   When I arrive at the stage/box, I am not a grab it and run type customer. I am respectful. I want the dancer to show me what is acceptable to him. At the same time, by now my body is screaming that it wants to touch any and everything. The brain has gone idle at this point. Let the customer reach and place the first tip. Nothing is for free. After the fist tip has been placed, I prefer for the dancer to take my hands and run them from his chest, down his abs and onto his legs. That's a tease because we didn't touch 'the boys'. And inside I"m hoping that now he will guide my hands or give me a nod, or give me permission to go for the gold. I am then going to tip again because I want more to happen. He can also guide my hands to squeeze his ass. I have no problem placing tips in the back as well.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Allen Cody

   A lot of times there will be small talk involved. A dancer wants to try to create a fan at this point. A fan is someone who will return to tip you again that same night, or on future visits. Ask them their name. Thank them for coming up to tip. Ask them if they are having fun. Ask them if they are celebrating anything tonight. Sometimes you can get introduced to a full table of potential tippers who are there for a birthday party, etc. You want to be friendly and flirtatious. The customer will then become a fan and go back and tell his friends how nice and sexy you are and most often their friends will be coming up next.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Austin

   Back to me, the customer, standing in front of the exotic male dancer and tipping. I will be honest and put it out there plain and simple. I have an underwear fetish. So, if I am provided the opportunity to squeeze a fabric covered cock while tipping, I will be back to tip again.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Zac

   I think it is important to address the situation for guys who dance at fully nude clubs. Giving a glimpse of ass or cock isn't all that special when a fellow dancer is walking around letting it swing. For you, it is important that you be as charming as you possibly can. You are going to have to use your verbal skills to make the guest feel important and let them know you are grateful that they came out to tip you. The hot body, big cock and bubble butt will cause them to look and want to touch. Remember, It's all about the tease! The personal interaction will be what makes them continue to stand there and drop dollars. Let them daydream about what might happen with you. And when it comes to trips to the vip rooms for private lap dances, it is the personal interaction that will cause them to return with you again and again. Tease them. Let them know that you are the best choice for the VIP room because they will have the most fun with you. Don't oversell it. Make sure they have fun but it is your choice how that fun is achieved.

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital Model: Conrad

   Until next time, tease me to please me!
 
Advertisement:
The Nude Male Dancers of Stockbar in Montreal
Click the pic and see much more!


(Photo Source: Stockbar ~ Montreal)

No comments:

Post a Comment