Sunday, May 8, 2016

Let The Pubes Escape
A Salute To Male Dancers Who Let It Show
We Like Hair Down There!

Visit Our New Website!

Photo Source: Micky's ~ West Hollywood, CA
   For years 'smooth as a baby's butt' has been a grooming choice for many men. There are times when I see this may be of some advantage. For example, when you are trying to show off muscular definition in the chest and abs, you might not choose a hirsute landscape that covers what you are wanting others to see and admire. Personally, I do like a smooth chest and abs, but I know of others who love hairy chest just as much. But one thing we can agree upon is we like hair down there.

Photo Source: Trevi Lounge ~ Fairfield, CT

Photo Source: Silverado ~ Portland, OR

Photo Source: Johnny W. Dangerously ~ Columbus, OH
   I think a happy trail is masculine and I'm motivated to want to see where it leads. It's kind of like a road sign guiding me toward that mystical place where dreams come true. For those of a more mature age, you can compare the happy trail to the vintage yellow pages ads where you were encouraged to 'let your fingers do the walking.”

Photo Source: G Lounge ~ New York, NY
   When I see strands of hair peaking out above a male dancer's waistband, I am intrigued. The very fact that he's letting a little hair show down there, indicates that he knows how to tease. For me it's like a neon sign flashing a message to “Come on in !”. Or at least, stop by and ring the doorbell.

Photo Source: Rendezvous Nightclub ~ Las Vegas, NV

Photo Source: Tagged Hip Hop Party ~ San Diego, CA
   We're not talking about a dense forest but when the hedges are trimmed, it can be perfection for me. A little hair down there makes a statement. You are watching a man, not a little boy. And I'm a big fan of man parts.

Photo Source: Dice at X-Room ~ Springfield, MA
   I'm calling for exotic male dancers to "Let The Pubes Escape"! We like hair down there. It's sexy!. It's hot! I promise to try and not get my fingers tangled in it when I'm tipping. Well, I won't really make that promise, but I do promise not to pull if it happens. Until next time, don't forget to tip the boys. And if they are rocking pubes, tip them double!

Advertisement
 

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, yes, yes!!!!! loves me some happy trail!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Lawrence! Thanks for being a blog reader!

      Delete