Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Corner Pocket ~ New Orleans, Louisiana ... My Kind Of Party!

 
   Every year for my birthday, I always want to spend it where I can tip the dancing boys. And when it comes to celebrations and having a party, I know of no better city to party in than New Orleans. So, as an early birthday celebration, I visited the Crescent City and of course, spent a large portion of my time at The Corner Pocket.
 
 
   I'd rather celebrate birthdays by enjoying a new experience rather than receiving a tangible gift. Don't get me wrong, I like gifts that I can 'hold in my hands'. However, an experience like what can be found at The Corner Pocket is one-of-a-kind. And since The Corner Pocket is one of my favorite places in the male stripper world, I love drinking', tipping' and playin' with the boys on the bar. It's a perfect way to celebrate getting another year older.
 
 
   When I know I'll be going to The Corner Pocket, I ALWAYS plan for two days of fun, instead of one. And on this visit, the bar was full on Friday and Saturday night with both customers and the number of dancers. From the moment your greeted at the door by Barry, you know you've walked in to somewhere special.
 
   There were around 30 male dancers at The Corner Pocket each night we were there. The boys step up on the bar for their sessions, usually 4 to 5 at a time. Their names are announced by the lovely and talented Lisa Beaumont. They rotate around the bar greeting customers, receiving tips, and providing some very nice eye candy.
 
 
   During those sessions and rotations, I especially enjoyed the company of a few specific dancers. Alex (in pic above and top) interacts with the customers in a fun, sensual and entertaining way. He also has a few costume or prop surprises that keeps things interesting. I was glad to see Alex was dancing both nights.
 
 
   Chris stood out for working a unitard and doing it well. He was cute and a favorite of the night. Ace and Cody were two others that stood out for me. Ace had the best defined body. Cody was a cutie. I enjoyed tipping each of these dancers! My partner also had a favorite and spent a lot of time tipping Michael S.

Photo Source: The Corner Pocket
 
   There is one dancer that I haven't mentioned yet because he is my Corner Pocket favorite. Mitchell (above) has been dancing at The Corner Pocket on my past two visits. When Mitchell is in the house, all he has to do is walk by and I'll start sticking dollars in his waistband. He has a tight body, amazing ass and bulges to capacity in any pair of underwear he wants to wear. He knows how to play the stripper game. He is the type of male dancer that keeps the fans and customers wanting to return. Honestly, if he were the only dancer for the night, I would still have a great time. Of course, I might have to elbow a few other customers out of the way to tip him. But fortunately at The Corner Pocket, there are plenty of dancers to go around, and everyone gets to have fun!
 
 
 
   With New Orleans and The Corner Pocket, you can always count on large parties during the major events and holidays. In September the gay community descends upon the French Quarter with a Southern Decadence (use Southern Decadence as both a noun and a verb). The ghouls, goblins and sexy boys come out during Halloween. And those of you in cooler northern climates need to drop down to N'ahlins for New Year's Eve and ring in the new year Cajun style. But wait, there's more.
 
   Unless you've been living under a rock, you have heard tales being told about Mardi Gras with King cakes, doubloons, beads, and parades. Keep following the calendar because you'll still find more partying for St. Patrick's Day, and even a huge Gay Easter party and parade! New Orleans is also an excellent place to celebrate Pride! Make The Corner Pocket your home base for all the events and activities.
 
 
   Some of the dancers from The Corner Pocket participated in an Easter Fundraiser at the House Of Blues. We borrowed their pic for an Easter Day social media post (above). For more on Easter in New Orleans, click here. Many of the celebrations listed in this blog are also fund raisers for some very worthy causes. Clink on any of the links in the text, or in the links below to find out more.
 
 
 
 
   I recommend The Corner Pocket and New Orleans as a destination for any of your yearly celebrations, vacations or weekend getaways. And be sure you plan for two nights at The Corner Pocket. One is never enough!
 
   Until next time, Save The Bulge! Tip the dancing boys! Support your local dick dancer bars and clubs!
 

 
Advertisement Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
 

Advertisement


Photo Source: Males In Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment