Sunday, June 30, 2019

Males In Motion Is Changing! We're excited!

 
   Some of you may have noticed that I have been posting blogs on a new site called Male Stripper Guru. I have been wanting to make this change for a while and now is the time. I have felt for a while that Males In Motion had a split personality. On the one side was the exotic male dancer and on the other the customer/fan of the exotic male dancer. It was difficult to focus on who exactly I was trying to reach.
 
   Although the over-riding topic is the same - Exotic Male Dancers, the dancers are interested in topics that will help the boost their careers and develop a following. The fans/customers are interested in finding, seeing, watching, tipping and following the exotic male dancers.
 
With the introduction of Male Stripper Guru, I will be splitting Males In Motion into two separate focuses. Males In Motion will become solely focused on assisting the fans/customers with finding great experiences that involve exotic male dancers. Male Stripper Guru will focus solely on providing ideas and suggestions to inspire exotic male dancers toward success. The site will also provide helpful guides and information for those who are wanting to become male strippers, go-go boys, pole dancers, members of male reviews and nude male dancers.
 
You'll see the changes on Males In Motion take place slowly over the next six months. I'll still be doing what I do and love but will be able to have a clearer focus on the followers. In some ways it will be double the work but like I said, I have been wanting to do this for a while and now is the time. I will be posting blogs here to document the changes and keep you informed.
 
Thank you for all your support over the past almost 16 years. I look forward to 16 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment