Thursday, November 30, 2017

Big Easy On My Mind ~ Johnathan in New Orleans ~ Males In Motion November Obsession

 
   A few months ago I was checking in on social media when I received a Facebook message from my friend Jeremy at The Corner Pocket in New Orleans. Jeremy is always keeping me up to date about what is happening in the Crescent City and in particular, the male dancers at The Corner Pocket. I always enjoy and look forward to receiving pics and videos of the sexy and fun dancers.
 
 
   But this time, I felt a little electric current go through my body when I opened up Jeremy's delightful present. What caused the spark? Thank you for asking. Well, the male dancer in the video that Jeremy sent was very cute, had a tight body, and get this, he was fair haired.
 
   So what? That might be your response. You might not think fair haired is a big deal, but in the past few years, it seems the lighter haired boys have become few in number. Now, I'll never complain about the dark haired hotties but these days, a fair haired male dancer has become an exotic pleasure. I was immediately intrigued and wanted to find out more about Johnathan.
   I'll let you catch up with me. The video Jeremy sent is below. Click play and watch the message Jeremy and Johnathan sent my way.
 
   As you can see, Johnathan also fills out his underwear nicely both going and coming. And that mischievous look in his eyes, well, that tells us something fun is about to begin.
 
 
   When I shared some of Johnathan's pics with my Exotic Male Dancer Fans Facebook Group, I received much the same reaction that I had given. They wanted to know who this hot dancer was and could I post more pics. And of course, I did.
 
   The Corner Pocket has a regular wet underwear contest, and I'd like to put my name in now to be the pitcher holder for Johnathan on my next visit. I think my pouring skill will be enhanced if he's the recipient.
 
   In celebration of all fair haired male dancers, Males In Motion selected Johnathan to be our November Monthly Obsession. But as you can plainly see, Johnathan has many more inviting features than his light colored hair. Yes, that ass is amazing. Yes, those abs are insane. Yes, that tight body is made for tipping. And those bedroom eyes, well folks, you take the fantasy from here and run with. I have.
   We've selected the song "On My Mind" by the Disciples for this blog. Click play and look back over all the pics of Johnathan. You'll have him on your mind too.
 
 
   We recommend that you make your way to New Orleans for a fun weekend or vacation. You could be sitting and looking up at Johnathan and many more sexy boys dancing on the bar. And when you do, please tell Johnathan hello from Mike at Males In Motion. Let him know we'll see him again tonight in our dreams, and soon in person.
 
   Until next time, don't forget to tip the boys! Support the bulge, find your way to the dick dancer bars in your area!
 

 
Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment