Saturday, June 21, 2014

Men Of Skin
Eye Candy For What Ails You


Zion, Jake and Ronnie dancing on the bar at Area 18.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)

   A few weeks ago I was experiencing a little fatigue. A busy schedule coupled with some stress in my life had caused me to feel drained of energy. I had almost decided not to make the two hour drive to Tulsa but really wanted to see the guys from Men Of Skin. So, my partner and I jumped in the car and headed to Area 18 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And boy, am I glad we did. I found a cure for the night.

Zion working and owning the pole.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

   The Men Of Skin brought me out of my fatigue. They are always professional, always friendly and definitely ALWAYS HOT!!! It had been a few months since I had seen them and we quickly caught up. Zion and Jake gave me big hugs and Jake even provided an impromptu lap dance. No complaints here. It wasn't long before I had a big smile on my face and was getting lost in the fun of the night.

Ronnie, Jake and Zion posing for a photo with DJ Wes.
Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

   I was introduced to Ronnie, a new member, and he politely gave me a hug. His body is the definition of the proverbial 'brick house'...solid muscle. I'll just say that Ronnie is the type of guy who causes fantasies to fire off in your head. His good looks, great smile and yes, that body will make an impression. You'll be remembering him long after the night is over. I have.

Spotlight on Jake looking sexy as always!
(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

   Zion, Jake and Ronnie proceeded to swing on the pole, dance on the bar and make their way around the house. I moved around the club and enjoyed digitally capturing their movements.

Ronnie at the pole...love that body definition.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital


Zion and Jake at the pole making all of us want to trade places...with either one.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

   If you find yourself anywhere near a location where the Men Of Skin are performing, it is worth your while to check them out. They always put on a great show and their priority is to make sure the customers are having a good time. I've found this to be true from the first time I saw them. You can find out where they'll be performing from their facebook page. When you feel a little fatigue coming on, just locate the Men Of Skin for a quick energy boost. I"m sure you'll find other things getting a boost as well.

Jake and Area 18 dancer.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

   Until next time, don't forget to tip the boys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment