Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Touch, Tug And Squeeze
Jacob at X-Room in Springfield, MA


Photo Source: Jacob and X-Room

   It's no secret that I love the boys at X-Room at Mardi Gras in Springfield, Massachusetts. Sammy is one of my favorite managers and has a special gift when it comes to finding some truly amazing male dancers for the club. As if that weren't enough, top it off with the fact that X-Room is a club where the dancers go fully nude. Well, my friend, that always puts X-Room on my list of places I want to be. Unfortunately, at the time I don't live close enough to visit often, but that doesn't stop me from keeping up with the hot dancers through social media, friends who do live close or visit, and my check ins with Sammy from time to time.

Photo Source: Jacob and X-Room

   Over the past several months one particular dancer has caught my eye, Jacob. And as you know I never hold any thoughts back, I'm not good at filtering before they arrive to my lips and become spoken words, or in this case, written words. All I can say is that Jacob makes me want to touch, tug and squeeze, in no particular order. He possesses such attributes that I believe will definitely require some time in a private lap dance situation. Yes, I think that would be necessary. Well, if not necessary, at least much desired.

Photo Source: Jacob and X-Room

   They might not be the first thing I look at, but I love his sexy lips. Well, we all know they aren't the first thing I look at, but I want to mention them before I head down that trail. Next, his lean physique displays a firmness that didn't just happen. It's obvious he's been working on that body. So let me just pause here and say, "Thank you Jacob!" The body is noticed and appreciated!

Photo Source: Jacob and X-Room

   Is there anything else? Oh yea, I know. Let's just say he is not lacking when it comes to filling out his underwear. A nice package is accompanied by a sweet ass. (Did I just say that out loud?)

Photo Source: Jacob and X-Room

   If you are in the Northeast or will be visiting the area, stop in at X-Room At Mardi Gras. Spend some time with Jacob and the other boys! Tell them Mike from Males In Motion says hello! Be generous with those tips. I promise you'll leave with a smile on your face.

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment