Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Digital Royalty
Photographer Jason King


Photo Source: Jason King

   Jason King is digital royalty. He captures the family jewels with detail and finesse. A year or so ago, before the summer equinox, I ventured into his kingdom from a Southern California Club facebook page. There before my very eyes were some of the most beautiful, sexy and half-naked noblemen I had ever seen. They were a part of a visual feast presented at the banquet table of King Jason.

Photo Source: Jason King

   It was then I realized, only the very best would be served from this photographer. And that is what I have seen and have come to expect from the digital images of His Grace.

Photo Source: Jason King

   In the realm of Jason King, all the subjects get the royal treatment. From the sun-kissed skin of the California sunworshippers to the Venice Beach muscle boys, all are digitally displayed with talent and inspiration. Of course, even those manor lords are relegated to the peasant status as the tightly-stretched-fabric-covered javelins are thrown about in the tournament of champions.

Photo Source: Jason King


Photo Source: Jason King


Photo Source: Jason King

   Although King Jason does enjoy spending time at the Faire or CIRCUS, he is no stranger to HARD WERK. He could sit idly in his GREYSTONE MANOR, but instead chooses to RIDE, HERE and there conquering and gathering RICH's for his kingdom.

Photo Source: Jason King


Photo Source: Jason King

   Yes, I'm guilty of having a little fun with a play on words, but the sentiment and the respect are genuine. I love the work of Jason King. He has a broader portfolio than just dancing boys! You should visit his website or facebook page and see what I am talking about. For me though, the dancing boys are reward enough. I look forward to every post as he travels and clicks.

Photo Source: Jason King




Photo Source: Jason King


Photo Source: Jason King

   Until next time, I lift my goblet in a toast. Long live King Jason! (And don't forget to tip the noblemen!)

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment