Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Men Of Skin
Kansas City Boys Doing It Right!


(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   On a recent Friday I took a road trip to Wichita, KS. The 4 1/2 hour drive took me across the plains of Eastern Kansas and to the Fantasy Complex Dance Club. A DJ at the club, Michael Kasselman, had sent me a Facebook invite to see the Men Of Skin Male Revue Show. Well, I had never been to Wichita so I was intrigued. I love going to new places and of course, his invitation had dangled before me the prospect of seeing hot men stripping and wearing very little clothing. Before I go any further, let me just say, the Men of Skin delivered!

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   The Men Of Skin delivered on several different levels. First, they were most definitely easy on the eyes. And isn't that the main reason we attend this type of show? Each dancer brought many enjoyable physical features to the game. And my eyes traveled across each male landscape with pure pleasure. Fortunately, I was able to capture some of that pleasure through the lens of my camera as well.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Second, The Men Of Skin delivered on showmanship. They took some of my fantasies to the next level. Baron added to the military man in his camo fatigues. I'm not a submissive type person but during his session I was ready to say 'Yes sir! Whatever you say sir!"

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   He returned later in leather (pic above) and I heard my heart pumping inside my head. It was almost a 9-1-1 call moment for me. And according to the squeals of the girls behind me, I think they were experiencing the same thing. (Excuse me, please. I'm going to pause this blog here for a few minutes. I'll be right back.) ... Ok, I'm back. Just needed to take a few minutes for a daydream. I hope you didn't mind. ;) If you would like a little fuel for your daydreams, Baron recently completed a photo shoot with Mr. S Leather in California. You can see some of the pics from that photo shoot on the Men Of Skin facebook page.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Serving as Master of Ceremonies, (and as far as I'm concerned, he can be Master of anything else he chooses as well!) was Zion. The word 'sexy' is often overused, but that word so completely applies to Zion. He's got the looks, the voice, and oh yea, the body that fits the description of sexy. And wait until you see him dance. And I'll let you in on a little secret, he moves the lap dance into an art form. I know from personal experience! Woot!

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Third, The Men Of Skin also delivered to the audience. They worked hard to keep the customers involved in the show. The dancers moved among the audience giving lap dances and entertaining every one. And when I say they delivered to the audience, let's make it clear that EVERYONE was entertained equally...the men, the women, the gays, the straights, the young, the 'more mature', etc. Of all the things that were impressive about this group, this is the one thing that stood out most. Each person attending had the opportunity to enjoy the attention of a hot and sexy near naked man. The guys were focused on customer service. That gets an automatic A+ in my book!

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   I recommend the Men Of Skin to first, fans of male revues! If you are wanting to have a good time, you will! I recommend the Men Of Skin to bar/club owners, managers and event planners! If you are wanting to give your customers something special, here it is!

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Ok, let's get down to the brass tacks! I've been Mr. Prim and Proper up until now in this blog. I'm just going to be real here...every one of these dancers has an amazing ass. Seriously, every single one of them. And as you can see in the pic below, I'm not the only one who thought so...

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Thanks Michael Kasselman for making me aware of The Men Of Skin and thanks again for the invite to the Fantasy Complex. Special thanks to all the Men Of Skin who performed in Wichita: Zion, Baron, Eli, Big J, and Aaron. You guys put together a show that was sensual and exciting! I will be watching for future performances so I can attend again!

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Until next time, let me know if you've seen the Men Of Skin! And don't forget to tip the boyz! And when you tip the Men Of Skin, at least once, make them turn around so you can tip from behind. You'll enjoy the view!
NOTE: The pics in this blog as well as others will be posted in an album on the Michael Hill Digital Facebook page!
 

 
Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment