Sunday, November 17, 2013

Let Me Hear You Say ...mmmmmmmmm!
Muscles, MEN of skin, Missy B's, Mary's and Museums in Kansas City


(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Let's go to Kansas City then! My partner and I were in desperate need of a few days off. It had been a long time since we had experienced some real 'R And R'. We knew we didn't want to drive very far and we didn't have the budget to fly, so we chose Kansas City. It was only a 3 1/2 hour drive from our home and he had never been and I hadn't been in a few years. So it was settled.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Well, the first thing I do when planning any trip is to see where the naked or near-naked boys are dancing. Then I plan my trip around it. Yes, I honestly plan my trips around the dancing boys. Hey, it's my thing. I'm not fishing, hunting or going to the game. I'm going to watch the sexy men do their thing on a stage, box or in my lap. I knew the Men Of Skin were based out of Kansas City, the boys were so kind to oblige and let me know that they would be dancing at both Sidekicks Saloon and Missy B's. (Thanks Ryan!)

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   We drove in to KC on Thursday. After the drive we stretched our legs at Legends Outlet Mall and did a little shopping. Yes, there was some of that regular shopping like I needed a new light weight jacket. Got it. But then I went into photographer and exotic male dancer sponsor mode and began looking for underwear and costume ideas. This is a pleasurable way to shop. I keep the mental image of the male model or male dancer whose body I am going to put this underwear or costume on. My fantasies get to run wild. Of course, I have to stop and evaluate my budget in every store or I'll go crazy and spend every cent I own.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   On Friday morning we decided some culture was in order. We spent several hours at the Nelson-Atkins Museum. A day of temperature and weather perfection was given to us so we spent a lot of the time outside in the sculpture gardens. I enjoy the museums but I can't step out of the photographer mentality and spend most of my time taking photos of artwork, architecture and the people I am with.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Then it came time for the BIG NIGHT....these always involve great food and entertainment. We began our Friday night at Hamburger Mary's feasting on some of the largest hamburgers I have ever seen. This was our first visit to Mary's. It's dinner and drag. You eat while watching a show. There was a mix of show tunes, old pop classics, and a drag queen in full drag costume, full makeup and sporting a full beard. That was interesting. It was for a no shave November fundraiser we were told. Drag shows are entertaining but I'll have to make a confession. While at Mary's I spent more of my time watching the cute waiters and the DJ, than the performers. It seems we were at Mary's a week early for our interests, the Men Of Skin were scheduled to be the featured performers the next weekend.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   We left Mary's and headed to the Sidekicks Saloon. The regularly scheduled drag show started soon after we arrived. Most notable was the performances of Mrs. Jones...very entertaining. Immediately following the show Eli and Superman of Men Of Skin stepped out and heated up the room. They showed their moves around the dance floor but more importantly stepped into the audience and did a little one-on-one time. I had watched both of them before and it was great seeing them dance again. If you stop in at Sidekicks Saloon look for bartender Shari. We were at the back bar where she was working for the night...very attentive and took care of us. Shari, have you checked the weather? ***smile***

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   The night went to full-tilt when we stepped upstairs at Missy B's where Baron and Carson of Men of Skin were dancing. The word 'hot' is just too common to describe these two. The guys had given me permission to take a few promo photos so I went to work. Well, if you can call it work. It was a perfect night for watching the dancing boyz. Baron it was great to see you again and I'm happy for you and all your success this past year. Carson, it was definitely my pleasure to meet (and watch) you. Both of these guys can be called gentlemen in the way they interact with the crowd which was very diverse. I don't mean 'gentlemen' as prudes, I mean in how they help EVERYONE feel comfortable and have a good time. I mean, I was perfectly comfortable having my hand taken in theirs and guided across their bodies, yes, perfectly comfortable.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Back to Baron and Carson. I watched as these guys gave out hugs, posed with customers for pics, graciously accepted tips and said 'thank you'. And the most impressive part is that it didn't matter who you were, whether you were gay or straight, male or female, old or young, everyone was met with the same charm, sexy smiles, and muscles. Ok, I'm going to stop here a minute and daydream about the muscles... just go about your day ... I'll return in a moment. (There's me, Baron, Carson and their muscles.) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! ...........................................................

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Now where was I...oh yea, KC was perfect for my partner and I. We found what we needed and had a lot of fun. And of course, saw the dancing boys, bouncing balls, and muscles. I recommend KC for your getaway. Stop in at Sidekicks Saloon and grab a drink...say Hi to Shari. Then finish the night at Missy B's with the Men Of Skin.

(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   Until next time, don't forget the muscles....and to tip those muscles. Those boys deserve a tip just for always looking so good for our pleasure!!! (One last note, it is now my opinion that the male thong was created with Carson in mind.)

New July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment