Saturday, April 19, 2014

Surprise me!
The Unexpected Can Be Lots Of Fun!

   There I was, my legs in the air and he was... No, really, I was. So, it went like this. I stopped in at Mojo's in Tulsa on Friday night. Due to commitments in my life, I had been unable to get away for several weeks. It was time. I had to get out of the house and get back to having a life. A drive to Tulsa was in order.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital)
   My partner and I arrived early so we could visit with good friends at the bar. We were fortunate because several of them were already there or arrived soon after we did. I was enjoying my Dirty Martini, made to perfection by bartender Brandon, when a slim, yet defined tattooed red headed dancer in bright green underwear approached. He introduced himself and said thanks for coming out. Magnum is his dancer name. Well, if you know me at all, you know at that point, I was hooked.
   I watched as he made his way around the room introducing himself to the other customers. It's like he had pulled a page out of my guide book and was following it step-by-step. His enthusiasm was contagious and I was happy to see it. Of course, I had to take a few pics. I took a few while he danced his session at the pole and then once finished, I asked him to allow me to take a couple at the back platform. He graciously agreed. I tipped him for the pics at the pole. The next thing I know, unexpectedly, I am being bent over and my backside had become a target. As I said, "The unexpected can be lots of fun!". I tipped again at the platform.
   Sometime later as I was sitting at the bar, I was turned around on my bar stool, my legs raised in the air and well, it was Magnum. Once again, I had become a target. This time there was a new surprise. I felt some type of vibration. And yes, it could have been that (you have a dirty mind and I like it), but I do believe it was of the electronic type. I asked him, "What is that?" He replied, "It's my secret." Well, I guess I just let the secret out, but hey, it will still be fun for those who have yet to experience Magnum. Of course, I felt obligated to run my hand across his defined chest and flat stomach. You know, some things you just have to do for the cause of all male dancer fans everywhere.
   Until next time, I hope you find some unexpected fun (and vibrations). And don't forget to tip him when you do! And if you liked this story, you should have seen the guy who had the birthday celebration! Yep, I think that type of celebration with Magnum and the Men of Mojo's could make me celebrate my birthday every week! Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment