Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Who's The New Guy?

 
   Hello male stripper fans! Thanks for helping to keep the boys dancing! If you like placing dollars in the waistbands of sexy male dancers, then you and I have the potential to be great friends. I've made a lot of good friends while sliding dollar bills into some very exciting locations. I support the bulge every chance I get. And if you are reading this blog, then you must share the need to explore in a hands-on manner.
 
 
   I love to travel and at least one night on every trip is devoted to Males In Motion. I visit bars and clubs featuring male dancers in order to write reviews, and discover places where I've never been. I say all of this to point out that I not only represent the traveling customer, I am the traveling customer, the visitor and the guest. That guy who steps into a bar and is the unknown, the stranger. Many of you know what I am talking about, you are the same. I know because you share your stories with me, and I love to hear or read them.
 
 
   I am not the local who is there week after week. When I walk into a bar or club I walk in as any other stranger who is coming to this business for the very first time. I am the new guy. And I want the experience that any stranger would receive when they visit this bar or club. For this reason, I purposefully do not put a photo of myself on any of the Males In Motion related social media accounts. I want to know what any person walking in off the street will experience at this location.
 
 
   Of course, there are some locations that I have been to many times and have made great friends there. So, they will know me but most of the time the dancers do not, because dancers come-and-go. There are very few that stay around at one bar or club for any significant length of time. This allows me to receive the true experience. This allows me to first, write honest reviews about a bar/club/event. And second, I can provide critical advice that I hope is valuable to the owners, managers, show directors, and dancers. My motive is to help the exotic male dancer industry be successful financially and in popularity. (NOTE: The profile pics I use in social media are of male models who I have hired and posed for the purpose of promoting Males In Motion.)
 
   If you visit a dick dancer bar on a slow night, you're going to get attention from the dancers automatically. When the number of customers is more limited, the dancers will definitely be by to work you for tips and lap dances. Unless, there is one of the regulars who is a good tipper. Then you may sit alone to the side wondering why you came in and paid a cover charge.
 

Photo Source: Frisco Robbie Facebook
 
   I understand why dancers would gravitate toward the sure thing. They are there to make money. However, I say, don't ignore that new customer in the corner if you are truly wanting to make money. I wrote a blog a few years ago about an experience in Dallas where I came home with $250 out of a $300 budget I had set aside for male dancers. I was ignored. (Click here to read that blog.) The money was there and in my pocket but I wasn't going to bring it out if there wasn't a little give and take with the dancers. If a dancer isn't going to stop by and at least tell me "hello" and "thanks for coming out tonight", then that money is going to stay in my pocket.
 

Photo Source: LaBare Florida Facebook
 
 
   Hey, maybe the local good tipper can take care of all of them financially for the night. That's good. But what happens when that customer is out-of-town for a few weeks, or moves, or his financial situation changes for the worst? Then the well of good fortune is going to dry up. And if I've been ignored by the male dancers when I've visited a bar or club, then the next time I come to town, I'm going to put that club on the bottom of my list, and look for a more welcoming environment, where I get some attention. And when asked by my blog readers and other male dancer fans, I'm not going to recommend that club as one of the top places to visit in the area.
 
 
   For the dancers who are maybe not the most popular, here is an opportunity for you. I'm not one to suggest over-working a customer because at some point, you'll drive them away. However, a polite "thank you for coming out tonight". And "my name is ..., what is your name?" "Nice to meet you." Let them know if you'll be on the stage, box, bar, etc., in a few minutes. And it is ok to say, "let me know if you would be interested in a lap dance." I have no problem if the dancer then adds something like "I'll make sure you enjoy it." A little tease is always good. The main thing is to make the customer feel welcome, and not ignored.
 
 
   If you treat the customers well, they will be back. If they are ignored, they will seek other options. There are too many bars featuring male dancers that are closing these days. I'm hoping to contribute to a resurgence of my favorite form of entertainment. Tell me your story. What happened at that all-nude male strip club? What did you and that male dancer do that you weren't suppose to do? Comment at the end of this blog or email me all the juicy details. Until next time, keep following the bouncing balls, and tip your favorite male dancers well! Make sure they will remember you!

 
Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
 

Advertisement
 

No comments:

Post a Comment