Let Club Xstatic be your secret indulgence. For me it's a place where you get lost in the atmosphere, shake off the stress of life, enjoy a beer or cocktail, and have some good ol' fashioned 'dirty' fun. I describe it like this:
- Mike's Club Xstatic Get Away Weekend:
- Arrive at Club Xstatic, a Northeast Destination that caters to feeding the senses.
- Relax (if you can) with your favorite drink in hand, and watch exotic precision movement above, below, and around the pole
- Ignore the clock and let the night slip away.
- Place your tips in and under...you finish this sentence.
- Feast on some delightful "eye candy".
- Splurge and enjoy a private lap dance or two with your favorite exotic male dancers.
- Explore your fantasies and create memories you'll remember for many years.
- And if it's a weekend. You can come back the next night and do it again.
- Links for Planning Your Club Xstatic Getaway Weekend
- Club Xstatic Website
- Club Xstatic
- Amtrak Website - For Train Schedules
- Call Club Xstatic to get the name of the hotel nearby. You can walk from the hotel to the club.
- Several of the dancers have their own facebook page. You can click a link to those from the Club Xstatic website photo gallery.
I've mentioned weekend getaways in this blog but let's make it clear. Club Xstatic is open 7, yes, seven nights each week. So, if your days off fall in the middle of the week, you can still enjoy your 'Secret Naked Getaway'. Of course, when you return to the office it is your choice if you tell everyone why you have that silly grin on your face.
240 Chestnut St.
Springfield, MA 01103
There is one catch with having a secret weekend getaway at Club Xstatic. You have to tell me. It will be our little secret. And, I want to hear all about it...Every single detail.
Check their website for upcoming special events.
Until next time, don't forget to tip the boyz! And if they are nude...splurge and get that private lap dance you've always wanted.
UPDATE (November 13, 2012): Cobalt King (from Facebook) recently visited Club Xstatic. He had this to say...
|UPDATE: In Spring 2013, Club Xstatic moved and changed their name to Xroom at Mardi Gra. You can find updated information at their website by clicking here.|
|UPDATE: In June 2014, Mike visited Xroom at Mardi Gra. Click here to read his review.|