Sunday, August 4, 2013

Joey ~ Riding Tall In The Saddle
Dallas Exotic Male Dancer


(Photo Source: Joey's Facebook Page)
   A few months ago I hit the trail and made a trek to one of my favorite clubs, Mojo's in Tulsa, OK. Upon entering the club I had a friend tell me that Joey was in town. Then a few minutes later another tells me that Joey is in town but he's not dancing this weekend. He is just visiting. I was like, "Ok, but who is Joey!" "Joey, from BJsNxs in Dallas." The words were spoken like, Mike, you of all people...Mike, you of Males In Motion. Mike, you, the grand pupah of exotic male dancers should know who Joey is. Well, of course, I was intrigued. Who is this Joey?

(Photo Source: Joey's Facebook Page)
   So, the first thing I do is go to BJsNXs website and see if I can find the elusive Joey. And I found him. Then I understood. One of the first pics that I discover is Joey as the cowboy. And then you know the rest of the story. I'm hooked. And now I stand firmly in the line of Joey fans. He's cute as hell. And let's just deal with the obvious right up front. He is packing. When Joey needs to purchase underwear, he has to be more concerned with pouch size instead of waist size. I mean we wouldn't want the 'boyz' falling out now would we. Well, yes we would but...

(Photo Source: Joey's Facebook Page   Photo by C. Marcelo)

(Photo Source: Joey's Facebook Page)
   This past weekend I made another trip to Mojo's in Tulsa. On this trip everyone was talking about going to Dallas for Joey's Birthday celebration. Now exotic male dancer fans will drive several miles to see hot men dancing in their underwear or less. But, this wasn't just a "we're going to see the hot dancing boys" type trip. These guys genuinely like the guy. This tells me that there must be more to this Joey than a large...smile.

(Photo Source: Joey's Facebook Page)

(Photo Source: Joey's Facebook Page)
   I invite you to discover Joey for yourself. You'll find him dancing as already mentioned, at BJsNXs in Dallas. Stop in at the club and let his 'smile' capture your imagination. But I warn you, you'll need to take extra cash. You'll be wanting to tip over and over again. I'm making plans for my next trip to Dallas. Tell Joey, Mike from Males In Motion says, "I want to meet the cowboy up close and personal!"

(Photo Source: Joey's Facebook Page   Photo by C. Marcelo)
   Until next time, support your local exotic male dancers. Tip them in the front. Tip them on the side. Tip them in the back. And then start all over and do it again! And if they're wearing a cowboy hat...tip double. If they're wearing a cowboy hat and boots...tip triple. We've got to keep these boyz riding tall in the saddle!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment