Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ace ~ The Winning Card
Exotic Male Dancer at BjsNxs - Dallas, TX

(Photo Source: Michael Hill)
   With a name like Ace my mind immediately goes to card games. And with Ace, I know we have a winning card. Of course, my mind being on the track that it is often following can think of many other card references that I would like to apply to Ace. First and foremost, 'Ace in the hole'...after looking at the pics of Ace in this blog, I'll let you take that reference and travel down your own fantasy track. Another card playing idiom that entered my mind was 'hold all the aces'. Well, yes, holding an Ace in one's hand can be the key to winning the current round of play. You can insert your own interpretation of the word 'play' in that last sentence.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill)
(Photo Source: Michael Hill)
   I first met Ace when he and a group of dancers from BjsNxs in Dallas, TX traveled to Mojo's in Tulsa, OK for a weekend. He caught my attention with his lean but muscular body. And let's just say, if we 'lay all our cards on the table' and speak plainly...Ace has been amply blessed by Mother Nature. You could say he gives 'pole dancing' a whole new meaning.
(Photo Source: Michael Hill)
   Ace is a super nice guy as well. You could call him a bit of a 'wild card'. The true meaning of a wild card is that it has a special way of improving its surroundings, and is always a desired card to have. A wild card can also bring a winning hand to the holder. We think BjsNxs and their customers are the winners in this situation. They get to see Ace dancing every week.
(Photo Source: Ace's Facebook...Photo by C. Marcelo)
(Photo Source: Ace's Facebook)
   I've never been one to hold my cards close to my chest, I mean I lay it all out there and let the cards fall where they may. So, I think my next move is to challenge Ace to a game of strip poker. I will let you in on a little secret though. I will serve as the dealer and I will most definitely stack the deck to win.
(Photo Source: Ace's Facebook
(Photo Source: Ace's Facebook
   So, if you're ever in the Dallas, TX area, I highly recommend that you stop by BjsNxs and see Ace. And I will go on the record as saying, any time that Ace is in the mix...deal me in! Until next time, be sure and tip the dancing boyz!!!
************************************** UPDATE: June 2013 ~ This month Ace announced his retirement from exotic male dancing. We wish him the best in whatever path he now chooses to follow. And, any time he wants to step out of retirement and back on to the dancer box, we'll be happy to cheer him on, and tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment