|(Photo Source: Michael Hill)|
|On a recent Saturday night, I found myself in one of my favorite places, Mojo's bar in Tulsa, OK. And I will say from the very beginning that I am partial. Even though I do not live in Tulsa, I consider Mojo's my home bar with exotic male dancers. But there are reasons for that. First, I ALWAYS have a good time when I go to Mojo's. It has the feel of a local neighborhood bar that serves the locals and showcases some local male dancers that are always friendly, cute to scorching hot, and a staff that knows how to make the customer their number one priority. In this blog, I am giving you a to do list while in Mojo's. Follow this list and you are definitely going to have a good time.|
Eight Things To Do While At Mojo's  1. For your viewing pleasure, enter the door early and find a seat where you get a good view of the front stage and the side platform. The male dancers perform on the pole on the main stage for the first part of their session. Then they move to the side platform and dance for the second part. The side platform is a great place to meet the dancers, tip them and interact up close and personal. They've dressed all sexy in some amazing underwear that fits every bulge perfectly, so you should step up and enjoy the close up view.
2. Find Austin, the hottie bartender, and ask him to create your favorite cocktail, or serve up your favorite beer, etc. The drinks will be well prepared but being served by Austin will increase the points on your enjoyment scale for the night as well! At this point you'll also want to get change for your larger bills. You'll need plenty of $1 bills to use for the pleasure of tipping. Just ask Austin, he'll set you up. Oh, and drop a tip in his tip jar. He's worth it! (Photo Source: Michael Hill)
3. Take a seat and sip your drink letting the problems of the day begin to slide away as you listen to the music mix of DJ Wes. In no time, he'll have you in the party mood and ready to start stuffing dollar bills into the waistbands of the dancing boyz!
4. Watch the 'eye candy' of the male dancers as they make their way around the bar, meeting the customers and welcoming you to the bar. During this part of the night you can start deciding who your favorites will be for the night. (I recommend you have Explosive stand nearby as much as possible. He's built an exceptional body that looks good coming toward you or walking away.)
5. Enjoy the entertainment as the dancers each in turn 'grab the pole' and swing, pose, bump-n-grind, and keep your heart pumping. I personally enjoy the talents of Blaze on the pole. (And Blaze, notice this visit, I took pics of more than your ass. I must be evolving. :D ) (Photo Source: Michael Hill)
6. Take time to enjoy the costume and underwear changes on the dancers during the night as they present their various 'assets'. Don't be surprised if you hear yourself murmuring 'oh yea' or 'yum'. (This would be a perfect opportunity to check out Angel's tattoos. That is, if you can move your eyes away from his other exceptional features.)
7. Stretch your legs frequently by getting out of your chair and walking up to the dancers for the purpose of tipping. I encourage you to first, place a tip for the boys in those aforementioned pouches. They have worn that underwear pulling all their junk forward and it is presented in such an appealing manner, that it almost calls for applause. Your tips will be your applause. (When you tip Caligula go ahead and applaud if the feeling rises up in you. You won't be the first to have this feeling.)(Photo Source: Michael Hill)
Then, have them turn around because if you're like me, a bubble butt is a sad thing to waste. It must be acknowledged and adored. Slide in a dollar or two from this vantage point. (You'll understand what I'm talking about when you tip Crimson.)(Photo Source: Michael Hill)
8. Try to make a new friend each time you visit. The customers at Mojo's share the same entertainment preference that you do in the dancing boys, so you already have something in common. Plus, Oklahomans are just naturally friendly people.
|(Photo Source: Michael Hill)|
|The bar has a mostly male customer base but women are always welcome. In fact, I have witnessed several bachelorette parties and birthday parties for women held at the club. Drop in to celebrate your special night and watch all the boys gather around you for one of those celebration dances. Have someone tell the bartender or DJ what you're celebrating and enjoy the VIP treatment.|
|Until next time, make plans for this week to visit your favorite local bar or club with exotic male dancers. And as always, don't forget to tip the boyz!|
|UPDATE: Mojo's Closed In 2014. Click Here to read more.|