Sunday, May 3, 2015

Back In The Saddle Again


Photo Source: Snagged from online

   I am back in the saddle, the blog saddle that is. After a short winter hiatus where I stepped back and dealt with real life for a while, I have returned refreshed, renewed and hopefully with new insights concerning the exotic male dancer entertainment industry. And with my return, those who know me well, would expect nothing less than a cowboy reference. For those of you into leather, the idea of a saddle, well, I'm sure that has your imagination firing off as well.

Photo Source: Snagged from online

   Not so very long ago, I mentioned in a blog that I have observed a five year cycle that happens with many facets of my life. This year, 2015, has already proven to be one for me. What I mean by a five year cycle is the ebb and flow of entertainment, interests, finances, etc. For me this has meant paying off the loan on my current vehicle; a change in management at businesses I am associated with; family members graduating from college and kindergarten; friends unexpectedly passing from this life; and making some major career choses for myself, etc. I've watched this happen several times in my life as old comforts and habits drop away and new experiences take their place. And it seems to me that within a five year period, my life is changed forever by the events and people who have changed around me. I look back and in many ways, I am not the same person I was five years ago.

Photo Source: Snagged from online

   So, how does this relate to the exotic male dancer entertainment industry? I am simply here to say watch for changes and new opportunities. I'm not a psychic. I'm not a fortune teller. I'm simply an observer. Already this year, I've watched several new clubs open and I've also seen old favorites close. I have observed several new male revues and agencies step out and lead the way. I know of male dancers who after a 2-3 years career have decided to move on to a different occupation.

Photo Source: Snagged from online

   The main purpose for my writing this blog is to encourage you, the exotic male dancer fans, to enjoy what you've got while it is here. The club you enjoy on Friday or Saturday night, might not be here next year unless you are out showing your support by paying the cover charges, buying drinks and most importantly tipping the boyz! That hot male dancer that always pushes all your buttons, may decide a new career path is needed unless those dollar bills are being sufficiently stuffed in his waist band, armband, thigh band or socks.

Photo Source: Snagged from online

   And for the exotic male dancer, stipper, go-go boy, pole dancer, etc., I say...never take the customers for granted. Their lives follow an ebb and flow cycle as well. That big tipper that helps keep your rent paid each month may move away. The bachelorette or bachelor parties may find a new venue. The owner/manager at the club where you dance may decide it's time to retire, do something else or close the club. Spend as much of your time as you can saying 'thank you' to those who support you. And I'll let you in on a little secret, if you learn their name, it will pay off...I promise.

Photo Source: Snagged from online

   Until next time, if I walk into the club where you dance, go put on that cowboy hat, a pair of those underwear that pushes 'the boyz' out front, and give me one of those smiles. I'll be right there with tips in hand. If you are also wearing cowboy boots, I'll tip double, triple, or empty my pockets.

Photo Source: Snagged from online

NOTE: All pics in this blog were snagged from online. If you know the source, please let me know and I'll give them the credit due.



No comments:

Post a Comment