Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Now Move Your Ass... I Like That ... Getting Dirty With Reggie Cox ... The Males In Motion May Obsession


Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Art Photaug
 
   Let's just make it clear from the start...sometimes I get naughty, or should I say dirty thoughts. Yes, try as I might to be all good inside, sometimes I just can't help it. I really, really sort of want to be good but there are times when it just ain't gonna happen. Honestly, it's not my fault. I blame it on exotic male dancers like Reggie Cox. I mean, just look at that body in the pic above. How in the hell, is a gay man or straight woman suppose to look at that and not think of ideas that involve entertaining Reggie in a more horizontal position. And even Andrew Christian liked the pic above when Reggie got a shout out from him for wearing his AC brand underwear. And Reggie does wear them oh so well.
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Black Rose Photography
 
   And just look at those eyes... let me repeat, I said "look at those eyes." This isn't working. Here, let's try this again. Keep reading below.
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Black Rose Photography
 
   Now, just look at those eyes... wait, you're still not looking at the eyes. Let's try this one more time.
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Black Rose Photography
 
   Ok, that's better. Just look at those eyes. How is one suppose to resist thinking dirty thoughts when you look at that face and those blue eyes? It's impossible. (OK, go ahead and scroll back up and get a good look at the pic above, then come back and join me below.)
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Black Rose Photography
 
   And just when maybe you think you've got things under control, Reggie does a little tease move like in the pic above, pulling down one side of his underwear, and then, your whole resolve is shattered. Not to mention when you go up and tip him and slide a dollar, or two, or three or... inside that waistband. Just thinking about it has veered my mental images in a dirty direction.
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Black Rose Photography
 
   Well, that's just not fair. Look at that sly smile on his face. That smile says to me that he knows what affect he is having on me. He knows where my thoughts are at. I might as well give up on trying to be good. Dang, look at that ass!
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Black Rose Photography
 
   Now you've gone and done it! He isn't wearing a stitch of clothes. Well, maybe one or two stitches are in that hat. And this is exactly how you'll find him on Sundays in Tampa, Florida as part of the Full Nude Male Revue at Skin Tampa. The ladies, or female dancers, step aside on Sunday night and the men step in. Click on ad below for more info.
 
 
 
   I've chosen Christina Aguilera's song "Dirrty" for this blog so you can listen and have dirty thoughts as you look at the pics of Reggie. Don't even try to deny it. You know you will. And we won't believe you if you say you're going to try and be good.
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Art Photaug
 
   Reggie performs at other clubs in the Tampa Bay and Sarasota, Florida areas. Check out his Facebook page or other social media sources to find out where and when he'll be performing. Links to several sources for Reggie are below. You'll definitely want to check out his Instagram account. He has posted some very hot pics there that are not on his Facebook page. You go ahead and read below, I'm going to stay here for a few minutes and think about the color red.

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: SOL photos
 
   We selected Reggie to be our Males In Motion May Obsession because frankly we have become obsessed with Reggie. We've been following him online for several months. We even made a trip to Florida in April hoping to see him while there but unfortunately missed him. Our schedules didn't work out with his performance dates. However, we'll get back down there. That's just how an obsession works. In the meantime, I'll just have to keep enjoying my dirty thoughts about Reggie. That will be easy. Well some things will be easy, others might be harder. (Yes, I said it and I'm going to leave it right there.)

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page
 

Photo Source: Reggie Cox Facebook Page   Photo by: Black Rose Photography
 
   This is the time of year that many folks are preparing for a summer trip to Florida. I recommend the Tampa Bay area. I also recommend that you plan a Sunday night at Skin and watch the boys at the Full Nude Male Revue. And definitely, I recommend that you find out where Reggie will be performing while you are in the area. You owe it to yourself to go enjoy a night of dirty thoughts! Until next time, keep sliding those dollars in those waistbands...and beyond!
 
Advertisement Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
 


Advertisement


Photo Source: Males In Motion
 

No comments:

Post a Comment