Thursday, May 31, 2018

Something To Talk About - Frank - at Stockbar - The Males In Motion March Obsession

 
   People are talking about this hot male dancer at Stockbar in Montreal. What people are talking, you might ask? Well, the people who are exotic male dancer fans and who have seen Frank. I've been a fan of the Stockbar boys for a long time, so I drop by their website often to see which new dancers can capture my attention. And for the past several months, that dancer has been Frank.
 
 
   Why does Frank capture my attention? First, let's talk about language. Now, I speak a little Spanish and a U.S. southern version of English. I do not speak French...yet. Frank has made a few video ads for Stockbar in French. And although I couldn't understand most of what he said, it doesn't matter. He could be talking about moss growing on the side of a tree and I'd still be hanging on every word. That French Canadian accent does something to me down inside. You can listen to Frank in those ads on the Stockbar Facebook page. Just scroll down through their posts.
 
 
   Second, let's talk about his body...the broad chest and shall I say it 'lockable' nipples. Just imagine running your hand down those abs and across his flat stomach. Of course, don't stop there! Keep letting that hand move down to the very ample cock between his legs. And when he turns around, oh hell, quite the lovely ass as well! To use a southern term, yes, he makes me swoon. But hey, male dancers are my thing! And hotties like Frank, make me love this form of entertainment even more!
 
 
   Now, to literally 'top if all off', let's talk about the color of his hair. Yes folks, he is a natural Ginger! I don't know about you but I have a special button that gets pushed each time I see a hot male dancer who is a Ginger! And the sight of Frank has caused that button to be pushed many times.
 
 
   Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to see Frank in person. I am hoping that will change when I visit Montreal later this year. However, I have enjoyed watching him on the Stockbar website. I have placed a few screen shots below so you can see what I mean.
 
 
 
 
 
 
   My comment to Frank is "Let's give them something to talk about!" I'm sure we can come up with something when I visit Stockbar. Until then, let's go back a few years and pull out Bonnie Raitt. Click play below and then look back over the pics of Frank that we've posted in this blog. Use your imagination and create your own story of you and Frank involved in something that everyone will talk about.
 
 
 
   I don't know about you but I'm ready to live some stories about me and Frank. I'm also ready for a private lap dance with Frank in the back at Stockbar. And you can bet, I'll be telling that story in a blog. I'll definitely have something to talk about. Until next time, create some new stories with your favorite exotic male dancers. And as always, don't forget to tip the boys! Support the bulge!

 
Advertisement
 
Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
 

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment