Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Big D Rises To The Occasion~Zippers-Dallas, TX ~ Club Review


Photo Source: Zippers Facebook
 
   When you find a great experience and want to enjoy it to its fullest, well, there is no reason to leave. So, The night's plan totally fell apart! It was suppose to be a Saturday night of club hopping to check out the current male dancer offerings in Dallas. But it never happened. You see, I started the night at Zippers and I never left. I stayed right there at the bar and had more fun than I've had in a long time.
 
NOTE: Photo above is not from this visit.
 
   I have always referred to Zippers as a dive bar. Now, I mean that in a very loving way. You see, dive bars are my favorite kind of venue with male dancers. Zippers isn't dirty or scuzzy, It's just an older building with a bar that has been there for a while. It's not a bar of flash and glitz. It's a bar of real people having real fun. That is my favorite type of bar. But there was more ...
 
   You enter Zippers from a side street. The entrance is at the left corner of the building. When you enter, you are immediately greeted with the sight of a male dancer on a small lighted stage in the opposite corner to the right. Turning left, you see a long bar in the middle of the room with stools around all four sides, the bartenders in the middle. At the back of the room is two more dancer stages, one on the left and one to the right. Going past the stages you will find bathrooms and then a back quiet area with a pool table. We made our way around to our left and found seats in the middle of the back side of the long bar so we could watch the dancers in both directions. The room is dark except for the lights on the dancer stages giving it a great atmosphere.
 

Photo Source: Zippers Facebook
 
   To some, sitting at the bar might not be a great experience but let's discuss all the elements that came together to make me want to hang around. Of course, the male dancers are the first ingredient but I'll discuss them later. The music selection was excellent! It was appropriate for the customers who on this night were all males in the 30 plus age range. The music was a mix of old and new. The volume was set where you could hear it well but could still talk with the bartenders and the person next to you. It worked for the dancers. It worked for the customers. And it worked for me! But there was more ...
 
   I had decided to have only one drink at Zippers because remember, the plan was to bar hop, so I started with a Dos Equis. I didn't want to hit the hard stuff since I would be moving around a lot. I was waited on by a bartender named Stormy. Stormy said he has been at Zippers for 22 years. He was a pleasure. I enjoyed visiting with him and he did a great job checking with us to make sure we were doing good on drinks. Stormy wasn't the only pleasure behind the bar. Another bartender named Eduardo was working the other end of the bar. Let's just say that I could have been happy just watching Eduardo do his thing. Muy guapo, handsome face and great body. He was clothed but it was obvious. But there was more...
 
   The next thing I know there is a barback who steps into the scene and right in front of me removes his shirt. He had one of those wiry muscular bodies that always catches my attention. His name was Johnathan. I tipped him and told him that was just to show my appreciation for the eye candy. I tipped him several times during the night. Being the ol' farts that we are, my partner Jay and I played dirty old men and watched Johnathan throughout the night. Our agreed upon adjective to describe him was 'adorable'. Johnathan said he had previously danced at the club and could be available for a lap dance. That didn't happen on this visit, but when I return to Dallas, I'm hoping Johnathan is still there, and I will make sure a lap dance with him is on the top of my list.
 

Ever since I started to bodybuild back in early 2012, I wanted to become the next Zyzz. I had a dream to be an aesthetic God. Zyzz was the one who started the aesthetic bodybuilding revolution. I was inspired and am still going... . My goal is to get nationally qualified again here in 13 days. I have the potential to showcase my best package to date. I really appreciate all the messages I've been getting. Thanks so much for your likes, follows, and just overall support in general. . . . #bodybuilding #aesthetics #zyzz #jeffseid #fitfam #dallas #npcbikini #sundayfunday #ifbbphysique #shredded #beastmode #girlswholift #labaredallas #physique #npcphysique #physiquecompetitor #ifbb #ifbbpro #photooftheday #cleaneating #healthyeating #fitness #motivation #inspiration #syntraxsupplements #fitspo

A post shared by Bryan Physique 🔥I'm 6'4" (@bryanphysique_) on

Above: Dancer - Bryan        Photo Source: Bryan's Instagram
 
   There were five dancers working on this particular night. I interacted with three of them, Jay with one other and then a fifth dancer. We ran out of time and didn't make it to visit with him. But as with Johnathan, there's always next time. One of my favorite dancers of the night was Bryan. Bryan is tall and has an amazing body. He is currently preparing for a body building competition. His appearance is not that of the stereotypical body builder who has lost his neck. He is tall, muscular and lean all at the same time. I tipped Bryan first while he was dancing on one of the stages. At that time he let me know that lap dances were available. And of course, later that evening, I chose to treat myself. The lap dance was a set amount per song. I'm not going to give you any details because you need to experience a Bryan lap dance for yourself. All I'll say, is that if Bryan is available when I return to Dallas, I will do another lap dance with him, or maybe two... But there was more ...
 
   The dancer that Jay chose to tip was Jack Jr. He was tall and stocky. He was fun to watch because he could really dance and you could tell that he was having a good time doing it. While Jay was off tipping Jack Jr., I realized that we weren't going to go anywhere else. We were both having a really good time so, why leave? At this point, I instructed Stormy to make me a bartender's choice cocktail from vodka. I threw out the 'liquor before beer and all is in the clear' rule, and enjoyed something made with vodka and cranberry juice. I must have liked it because before the night was over, I had three more.
 
   Another of our favorite dancers was Theron. He is the ruggedly handsome type with a special gift. He is also a licensed masseuse. I had watched him give a shoulder and neck rub to a customer across the bar. I was green with envy and told Jay that if he'd come over and work on my neck, I'd start pulling the dollars out of my pocket and stuffing them in his underwear. And the gods heard me, because before much time had passed, he was over behind me working on my neck and shoulders. He did the same for Jay. At one point he told me to relax, my response, "I have a hot guy in his underwear rubbing on my body. How the hell am I suppose to relax?" But somehow, I managed to relax and enjoy the bliss.
 
 
   There was one other dancer that I had tipped during the night. His name was Alberto. I would have called it a good night if he had been the only dancer. He was sexy with a great body! Unfortunately, once again, I ran out of time and didn't get to spend much time with Alberto, but like I said, there's alway next time. And there will be a next time. And sooner if I can manage it.
 
Note: Photo above not from this visit.
 
   Big D rose to the occasion with my visit to Zippers. I have moved it up the list of my favorite bars with male dancers. As you have read, it was more than just one thing. There was a combination of music, bartenders, male dancers, shoulder rubs, adorable Johnathan and having fun with Jay. It all came together in Dallas and I can't wait to go back! Until next time, support the bulge! Tip the boys and keep them dancing in your local clubs.
 

Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
 

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment