Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Tip Jar: The Devil In Denim ~ The Problem With Blue Jeans


Photo Source: Michael Hill
 
   For the past five years or so, there has been a trend of exotic male dancers to wear blue jeans when they are on the stage for their session. Sometimes they are shirtless and sometimes without socks or shoes. And I'll admit that if a male stripper comes out with the all-American look wearing t-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers and a baseball style cap, and then strips out of all of it, I like it. I'm Mikey and Mikey likes it! However, my complaint is that often times they come out in blue jeans, unbutton them to give a few peeks of what's inside but never drop them completely. They often even hang on and then pull them back up before leaving the stage. No, this doesn't work for me.
 

Photo Source: Michael Hill
 
   And why doesn't it work for me? Well, for two reasons. First, I have an underwear fetish. I love seeing men in a hot pair of underwear. I like the variety of styles of underwear. I like the variety of colors of underwear. I like how they mold around their ass and how their cock and balls are often imprinted on the crotch. I like a peek-a-boo tease of a male dancer who pulls down his underwear to reveal a quick glimpse of his manly parts. For me, it's all about the tease. And when blue jeans are worn, I can't see any of that. Or at least, very little of it.
 

Photo Source: Michael Hill
 
   The second reason I don't like blue jeans being worn all the time, is thighs and legs. Sexy toned legs can be seductive. But not if they remained covered during the male strippers session. And some manly hair on legs is a definite turn on for many customers. But blue jeans just keep it all covered.
 

Photo Source: Michael Hill
 
   There is a problem here for some male dancers as well, in the fact that I'm there to see as much of a naked male as I can. I'm the customer and fan. And when properly motivated, I will be taking out those dollars and placing them in sexy underwear, not blue jean pockets. I don't think I'm alone in wanting to see more. I think this is universal for the fans of exotic male dancers. So, I encourage male dancers to drop the drawers (blue jeans for sure). Let us get our underwear fetish fix. We'll express our appreciation through tips!
 

Photo Source: Michael Hill
 
   Until next time, don't forget to tip the boys! And if they have stripped out of those jeans, tip them extra!!!
 

Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
Advertisement

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment