Monday, October 11, 2010

Exotic Male Dancer Fabion - One Of Milwaukee's Best Will Be In Chicago


    For some time now I have been wanting to feature individual exotic male dancers in my blog. And although I have been inspired from time to time, let's just say the earth didn't move me until now! I noticed Fabion on an event poster for Hunter's Hunks on facebook. I told Patrick Daniel, the show producer of Hunters Hunks Male Dancers, that I would have to pronounce Fabion my new Hunter's favorite.

 


    The pic of Fabion to the right by the extremely talented photographer Allan Spiers captures the sultry good looks of the guy from Milwaukee. Ok, guys and girls, you have to admit, this is one sexy man!!! At the age of 24, he is in the prime of his life. He looks good in photos but just wait until you have the opportunity to see him up close and personal.

 


    And you have the opportunity to watch him dance in the Chicago area, Thursday, October 14 at Hunter's in Elk Grove Village, IL. The show starts at 10:30p.m. and Hunter's is located at 1932 E Higgins Road. Hunter's always has hot male dancers on Thursday nights. On Thursday, October 14 they are bringing in the best of Milwaukee and Fabion is among the group. The other dancers scheduled to perform are Camron, Don Juan, and Majic. DJ Laura B. will be playing the music that makes these boyz move the way we like it!

 

    Chicago, I'm counting on you! Due to schedule conflicts I will not be able to be there Thursday night. Tip Fabion a dollar for me. Tell him Mike from Males In Motion sent you. And, if you have a favorite exotic male dancer that you would like to see featured in one of my blogs, post a comment below or email me and give me his name and where to find him online. Until next time, slide those dollar bills down until you hit the jackpot!

 


LINKS:
Facebook page for Fabion
Facebook page for Patrick Daniel
Hunter's Night Club Website
Facebook fan page for Allan Spiers     Photography
Allan Spiers Photography Website

 

Photos from Fabion's facebook albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment