Friday, March 29, 2013

2013 Club Review: All-Nude Boxers-N-Briefs
~ near St. Louis, MO

Boxer-N-Briefs
   "What are you doing over there? My dick is over here." LOL! That was my favorite line of the night. We were sitting in Boxers-N-Briefs at a table near the bar. The dancers take turns dancing on the bar and the customers sit on stools at the bar when they want to tip and get a little more attention from a specific dancer. The line above was spoken by a dancer called Houston, who at that time was dancing on the bar in the buff. Houston, is a very cute and 'nicely proportioned' dancer who along with another dancer named Country kept us entertained during the four hours we were there.
   My partner celebrated his birthday this month and when I asked him what he would like to do for his special day, his choice presented travel for me that would take us in the direction of St. Louis, MO. Well, for me it is a no-brainer, if I am close to St. Louis, MO then I am close to Centreville, IL which means...I will most certainly wind up at Boxers-N-Briefs. And since I was definitely in the mood for full male nudity, then I scheduled a night for us to spend enjoying the sexy midwest boys who let it all hang free.
   The only days my partner could take off from his job that were around his birthday were his birth day, a Wednesday, and a Thursday, the day after. I was a little apprehensive about going to Boxers-N-Briefs on a Wednesday night. It's the middle of the week, so I was worried it might be slow or maybe the more popular male dancers might wait until the weekend. But, all my worries were for nothing. We had a great time! In fact it all worked to our advantage. Having fewer customers in the bar meant we got more attention from the dancers...a definite plus!
   As mentioned above, Houston and Country kept us entertained. Both would drop by our table periodically and see if we were having a good time. Neck and shoulder massages were given. Also, a lap dance or two were enjoyed. I have to say that these guys are two of the best that I have ever witnessed in their ability to 'work' a customer smoothly and in a fun way. From the occasional looks in our direction, nods, smiles and winks, followed by the neck and shoulder rubs, they continued to keep us involved and having fun. And you know, if I am getting attention, then I am happy. And I was getting attention. So, Mikey was happy!
   I want to also add the dancer Troy in my list of favorites for the night. Troy is blessed with the genetics that create the wide shoulders, broad chest, narrow waist, perfect bubble butt, lean muscles, cute face and great smile. And yes, he is fully equipped. He easily captures your attention at first glance. Troy is definitely eye candy from afar, but let me verify that he is also most enjoyable up close and personal.
   My partner says he totally enjoyed his birthday celebration and says thanks to Houston and Country who gave him so much attention, both by themselves and a few times, together. I knew he had had a great time when he told me later that he spent a lot more money than he had planned. LOL! That sounds like birthday success to me!
   Just when I thought the night was about over, Houston stopped by and gave me another lap dance. I remarked, "and I thought I was going to get to keep the rest of the money in my pocket." But, I didn't, and I have no complaint about that. If you're ever in the St. Louis area, I whole heartedly recommend Boxers-N-Briefs. I have been there many times and I always go with a plan to have fun. And I ALWAYS find at least one dancer to have fun with...this time, I found several. The boys at Boxer-N-Briefs wear socks so there is a place to put your tips. So, until next time, stuff a few socks full of dollars!
UPDATE: August 2013: Visited Boxers N Briefs this past weekend with a couple of friends. We were there on a Sunday night. The crowd was a little smaller which was GREAT for us! We got a lot of attention from the dancers. We all had our favorites which included Chino, Timmy, Scottie, and Flex. Houston, from my previous visit stopped by to say hi even though he wasn't working. Thanks guys for making our getaway so much fun! We needed it! You delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment