Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Primal Urges - Logan Starr - Males In Motion Obsession for January 2019

 
Photo Source: Logan Starr Facebook
 
    My brain disengages and the primal urges take over. That is my response each time I see Logan Starr. There is no need to think about it...I'm not asking should I tip. It's automatic. I'm on auto-pilot. The thought of a more tactile experience makes my feet want to travel in a Northeast direction. I'm driven by impulses of which I choose to have no control.
 
Photo Source: Logan Starr Facebook
 
    As a gentleman I will not describe my Logan Starr daydreams in detail. Our friend Cobalt expressed it this way to Bryce Eden Adonis of Men of Eden, "I don't know where you found Logan Starr, but he gives me boners every time you post a pic. lol And, he's a nice, smart guy too. hang onto him!" My response to that Facebook post was 'ditto'!
 
 
Photo Source: Logan Starr Facebook
 
    Logan can often be found dancing at Trevi Lounge in Fairfield, CT appearing with the Men Of Eden.
 
   I almost pass out every time I watch the video below. Click play and watch...but fair warning...you might want to be sitting down as it plays.
 
 
    I highly recommend you follow Logan Starr on Instagram where you'll find pics like the one below, and the videos that have been added to this blog. Does your tongue start to dance when it sees the highlighted nipples below? I'm asking for a friend.
 
 
    I find myself motivated by Logan to make another trip to Connecticut and watch that body move. My birthday is in May. I know now what I'll be wishing for this year. I'm looking forward to cakes and blowing out the candle! (Well, I can still have my daydreams...just like animals, animals...").
 
Photo Source: Logan Starr Facebook
 
 
Photo Source: Logan Starr Facebook
 
Photo Source: Logan Starr Facebook
 
    Those of you who live in the Northeast U.S., I encourage you to find your way to wherever Logan Starr is performing. He will definitely stir up a fire that can keep you warm. I know you're already hot and bothered simply by looking at his pics. Now, think about what you'll feel when watching and tipping him in person.
 
Photo Source: Logan Starr Facebook
 
    I'm going to go for now. I have some primal urges that need attended to. I mean, just look at him. Until next time, be sure and visit the dancing boys in your area. And tip them once for me!
 

 
Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!

 

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment