Friday, November 30, 2018

Can I polish your saddle horn? ~ Scott Rivers ~ Males In Motion November Obsession 2018

Photo source: Scott Rivers Facebook
 
    It all happened in a flash! I saw a pic of Scott Rivers posted on Facebook. It only took a second, I was obsessed. I didn't become a perv stalker or anything, I just wanted to know more about him. Why? Well, if you are a regular reader of my blogs, you know that I have a thing for sexy cowboys. Scott Rivers is a cowboy on and off the stage. Also, I love male dancers who have those wirey, muscled bodies. Scott Rivers has a wirey, muscled body. Add that handsome sexy face, piercing eyes, sweet ass, ample package and the badass tattoos. I'm ready to be calf roped and tied down.
 
Photo source: Scott Rivers Facebook
 
   I was raised in a small southern town where cowboys were a regular part of my daily scenery. When I was younger I also worked at a few rodeos in different roles. So, I was always watching those boys in their hats, boots and tight wranglers. Scott Rivers represents all of those past fantasies to me and that is why he has been chosen as the Males In Motion Obsession for November 2018.
 
Photo source: Scott Rivers Facebook
 
   It is very clear that I am not the only one who admired the pic of Scott Rivers. I shared the pic from another FB source and watched the number of likes begin to climb. The comments began to be posted as well... "Sexy" "Nice" "He is hot" "Sweet juicy body" "Tatted Hottie" "F*** me now". It was obvious a nerve had been struck and we all agreed, Scott Rivers is a male dancer that we want to see and know more about. And I for one want to tip those American Flag underwear (See top pic).
 
Photo source: Scott Rivers Facebook
 
    Since Scott Rivers could play a role in many of our fantasies, and since it has been stated that he is this month's obsession, I'm going to just cut loose with inuendos and let all of the cliches fly. First of all, yes, he can ride in my saddle any time. Heck, I'll even wear stirrups if that helps. And if he wants, he can ride my pony, I'm open to any interaction. If a lot of bucking occurs, I can't promise I"ll last longer than 8 seconds but I am certainly willing to try. Even if he needs something simple like his saddle horn polished, all he has to do is ask. I am hoping he'll show me his roping techniques and tie a few knots. We can take turns testing them to see how strong they are tied. And finally, if at the end of any day he and his 'horse' needs to be rubbed down, I'll volunteer.
Photo source: Scott Rivers Facebook
 
 
   It is my understanding that Scott Rivers performs on Friday nights at The Room - Bar & Lounge in Spring, TX which is North of Houston. I see a trip to Texas in my future and it's been a while since I've visited Houston. And now I have a big incentive to return.
 
 
 
Photo source: Scott Rivers Facebook
 
   If you live in the Houston area or will be traveling there, I recommend that you stop in at The Room Bar & Lounge in Spring , TX on Friday night and tip Scott Rivers. Then message me and tell me all about it! I want details! Now, I'm going to go practice my rope tying, boot polishing and moving around a cowboy hat. I mean, Scott Rivers, for me... the hat and boots have to stay on during any activity we might share. Until next time, don't forget to tip the boys. And if they are wearing a cowboy hat and boots, tip them double for me!
 
    Previous 2018 Monthly Obsessions
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 

 
Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!
Advertisement

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment