Monday, October 29, 2018

Lock The Door And Turn The Phone Off ~ Santana ~ Males In Motion October Obsession


Photo Source: Santana Facebook
 
    "Excuse me for the moment. I'm in another world." Don't disturb me! I'm having daydreams about Carlos "Santana" Gomez! You just go on about your business and let me have a few moments lost in my thoughts. Enjoy the pics of him in this blog. I'm remembering his strip performances at the Next Magic Mike Contest at Somewhere in Lima, OH. It was just me and Santana, alone in the dark, well, there was a spotlight on him but I always have spotlights in my fantasies. Don't you?
 

Photo Source: Santana Facebook
 
    Actually we may have been in a crowded room of male stripper fans and he was performing for all of us. But I know he must have been thinking about me when he was dancing. The way he moved that tight body. The way he slid his clothes off and let them fall to the floor. I watched as the bride-to-be rained dollars to the floor as Santana did his dance of seduction. All I can say is lock the door and turn off the phone.
 

Photo Source: Santana Facebook
 
    From my first glimpse of Santana I started hearing the lyrics to a song bounce around in my head. I looked at his face and heard "sheer perfection". I saw his body and heard "fire and desire". I looked lower and heard "taste of sin". It finally came to me. I was going back to a classic from 1987 "Don't Disturb This Groove". I've replaced the word 'girl' to say "you're my favorite male stripper" this month. I've included the song with lyrics below. Click play and look back over Santana's pic. Before you do, you might want to 'Hang the sign upon the door' so you can have some alone time. Now "Close your eyes and let the music put you in the mood."
 
 

Photo Source: Santana Facebook
 
    Santana was the winner of the contest and it's easy to see why. For me the most important reason is how he pulled the crowd into his performances. Yes, he's sexy. Yes, he has a great body, handsome face, and he looks good in any clothing he puts on... or takes off! All of this has led us to select Santana as the Males In Motion October obsession! 'The feeling is so real'. Santana, Males In Motion is 'so into you'!
 

Photo Source: Santana Facebook
 
   Click on any of the pics to get to Santana's facebook page. I recommend Santana to show directors and club managers. Bring him in for a performance. He'll make your customers smile and experience their own daydreams. Follow Santana on his facebook page and catch his performances in Ohio and surrounding states. Until next time, make it rain for the dancing boys in your area! I'll catch you in the next blog, I'm going back to my Santana daydream.
 

NOTE: Read about the Next Magic Mike Contest that Santana won! Click here >>> Naughty Job Well Done!
 

 
Click below and watch those sexy French Canadian boys!

 
    Previous 2018 Monthly Obsessions
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
Male Dancer Resources:
Find great deals on men's underwear and costumes!    

Advertisement
 

Photo Source: Michael Hill Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment